This is the wiki for intamap, a three-year project on interoperability and automatic mapping, funded by the EC. The project home page contains all formal information. This wiki page is meant as a place for work-in-progress, discussions, reports, tutorials, sketches, and does not necessarily reflect majority opinions within the project. It's main purpose is to be useful within the project.
This wiki is editable by persons who have an account. Accounts are provided to project members, and other persons that may provide valuable contributions. If you don't have an account, ask one from the project coordinator. It is possible to upload images to the wiki, but no other documents.
You should note that the content of this full wiki is world readable. Material that should be kept private must go into the restricted area of the project web site and/or should be passed by email.
Intamap Events & Meetings
- List of internal or EC meetings
- Mission report: Sensor Web Enablement training course Matt's report on the training course in Muenster March '07.
- Mission report: Single Information Space Dan's report on the meeting in Frascati 4/4/07.
- Mission report: ISESS 2007 Matt's report on the conference in Prague May '07.
- Klagenfurt Y1 meeting agenda Dan's first draft at an agenda.
- Freiburg Y1.5 meeting agenda Dan's first draft at an agenda.
- Aston Y2 meeting Information on the Aston meeting.
- Wageningen Y2.5 meeting agenda Feb 3-6 2009
- Milos Y3 meeting agenda Jun 20 2009
Architecture, Software and Web Services (WP1, WP6)
- What can you send to the xval - explenation of the input / outputs of the crossvalidation service
- How to set up the crossvalidation - pages that explain how to install the crossvalidation service
- Notes on set up and use wps - notes with problems and solutions
- How to set up and use the WPS - pages that tell you how to deploy and use the system
- How to set up and use the WCS - integration of WCS into Intamap
- INTAMAP relevant resources - information that might be useful to know for INTAMAP developers, users and general interest
- Design Discussions - leading up to the development of the final WPS
- Technical Glossary A list of technical terms regarding web services and related structures.
- Examples of other web services providing maps of environmental variables in near real time
Interpolation and Other Statistical Issues (WP2, WP3, WP4)
- Background resources relevant to INTAMAP from the participants
- Bayesian statistical methods: computational issues
- multigrid predictions
- time how to deal with temporal aspects of the data
- Anisotropy detection
- Statistical Glossary: a list of common statistical terms and definitions for the sake of coherence
- Optimization process: the flowchart presenting the basic notions of related to a complete description of optimization scenarios
Data Resources (WP5, WP6)
- WP5 discussion The paper that Ulrich Stoehlker has written about EURDEP (well the German part which is most of it anyway!), with emphasis on procedures and sensors.
- System Requirements A non-formal list of how we might validate the automatic mapping service.
Useful links for using (reading, editing) Wiki's:
Using this wiki: Our own personal INTAMAP wiki FAQ